vidaXL Pedal Go Kart Yellow Kids Ride On
or make 4 interest-free payments of $27.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
FREE SHIPPING MIGHT BE AVAILABLE FOR NSW and VIC METRO AREAS.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The pedal go kart has a fully enclosed chain case to ensure safety for children. It's suitabe for children aged 3-5. There is an oscillating axle for smooth and stable movement on any terrain. The optimised switchable freewheel allows the forward and reverse drive.
- Fully enclosed chain case
- Suitable for children age 3-5
- Seat is adjustable, so you can set the most comfortable position for your children
- Oscillating axle for smooth & stable movement on any terrain
- The optimized switchable freewheel allows the forward and reverse drive by pulling the lever.
- Colour: Yellow
- Dimensions: 89 x 52 x 51 cm (L x W x H)
- Maximum load: 30 kg
- Switchable freewheel: Yes
- Oscillating axle: Yes
- Shielded chain: Yes
- 1.WARNING: Not suitable for children under 36 months.
- 5.WARNING: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
5.WARNING: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
1. Items normally will be shipped after receiving full payment within 2-3 working days unless a specific agreement has been set up. The actual delivery time will vary, depending on the customers location.
2. The customer is responsible for the order once the package arrives at the supplied delivery address. Bounce'N'Swing cannot be held responsible if the package goes missing once delivered. If any items are received damaged, the customer must notify the us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving them.
3. Bounce and Swing cannot be held responsible for items that do not arrive to the customer due to errors made by the customer when entering the address details. The customer needs to ensure to check all order details before confirming an order. Also note that the address must be accessible to courier drivers and if no shipping instructions are left the customer needs to ensure that there is someone to receive the package.
Our carriers will always try to deliver within our estimated delivery times, but late deliveries can happen. We set monthly targets to ensure that our couriers deliver on-time, 97% of the time.
If your delivery is late, we encourage you to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details.
Our team will be able to chase-up our couriers and keep you updated throughout the process.
In the rare instance that short deliveries occur, we recommend to check all of the cartons on the shipping docket to ensure that they match up with the cartons you’re receiving.
We highly recommend to accept the delivery, mark on the shipping docket that it is delivered short and notify us via email email@example.com of this occurrence.
Short deliveries do not necessarily mean items are lost, as some couriers tend to push out deliveries as quick as possible, especially during the busy Christmas or shopping seasons.
Our couriers handle with care, and our packaging includes lots of materials and Styrofoam to prevent any handling or transit damage.
If your carton arrives damaged, we highly recommend to accept the delivery, mark on the shipping docket that the carton has been damaged by crossing out “delivered in good condition”, and notify us via email firstname.lastname@example.org of this occurrence.
Damage to the packaging may not necessarily mean your item has been damaged. We recommend to accept the delivery, inspect the product and notify us of any damages, with a description of the damage and photos attached so we can organise a repair, parts replacement or replacement for the depending on the issue.
For standard deliveries – Our courier does not deliver on the weekend or after business hours, only on weekdays between 9am to 5pm.
Change of the address
If the order has been shipped out, we can no longer alter the address or make any changes to your order.
While in the hands of the courier, changing addresses will incur a redirection fee, as our couriers will need to re-label and alter their system to reflect the change
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PRODUCT CAN'T BE SHIPPED TO THE FOLLOWING POSTCODE ZONES.
Returns Policy, Requests & Warranty Claims
Change of Mind Return Request
Change of Mind return can be granted given the customer agrees that:
o The Customer will pass on a 15% re-stocking fee of the sale price to the customer. Re-stocking fee includes labour, checking and repackaging of items, administration time and costs for issue of return.
o Original Freight costs are not refundable
o Item must be returned with all goods and packaging material originally included and must be in new, resell-able condition. Products already assembled will not qualify for a return.
o Product must be purchased online, and customer notifies us within 7-days of receiving product.
Damaged or Faulty Goods
For all Warranty claims, please see further down on our Warranty Information & Policy here
If the customer has discovered that their product has been damaged in transit, become faulty or possesses a major problem upon 7 days of receiving their product, the customer has the right to ask for a refund. Conditions for damaged or faulty goods are:
Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
Is significantly different from the sample or description
Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Damaged Cartons may not stipulate damaged goods. We advise the customer to accept the delivery & open carton to inspect. Remedies will be provided on the level of damage.
Once your return claim has been approved, our Accounts team will provide you with a credit back onto your account for future orders & purchasers, or refunded back in full if amounts are not owing. Please allow up to 7 business days for funds to clear.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.