PLUM Single Wooden Swing Set
- Soft feel ropes and heavy duty blow moulded seat for extra strength.
- Premium FSC certified timber ensures this play set is extremely strong.
- The frame also has wooden cross braces for extra stability.
- Parents can have peace of mind that their children are riding a high quality garden swing set,with safety standards at the centre of its design.
- 12 month warranty against wood rot and insect damage
- Supplied flat packed with easy assembly instructions
- Easy to assemble in approx. 1 hour with 2 adults
- All hardware supplied for installation including ground anchors for concreting into the ground
- Maximum user weight per swing seat is 50kgs
- Recommended age 3 to 10 years
- Assembled size: L1.48 x W1.62 x H2.03m
We guarantee your satisfaction. In the unlikely event that the goods are not of a satisfactory quality, are damaged or defective or you wish to return goods for any reason please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service team should you notice any issues or defects with your product, our team will deal with each case based on its merits and depending on the circumstances will either offer to refund or exchange a product provided if it is in a fully re-saleable condition. Products should be returned within 28 days, in original undamaged packaging, with all the parts, accessories and instructions.
Bounce'N'Swing reserves the right to make a 15% restocking charge for any goods which are not returned in mint condition or to refuse to accept such goods, at its sole discretion.
Bounce'N'Swing also reserves the right to charge your delivery fee for collecting goods from your premises, including an additional $13 fee for all collections in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order or changed your mind. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Our general handling time is 2-4 business days and estimated time of delivery depends on your location. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.