Peg Perego Vespa Scooter Electric Motobike Kids Ride On 12v
or make 4 interest-free payments of $174.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Just like a real Vespa but smaller and approved by Piaggio & C. S.p.A. The electric motor bike that works on a 12 Volt rechargeable battery for children aged 3 years up. Designed for Vespa fans and for those who love classy bikes The Peg Perego Vespa is the faithful reproduction of the mythical Vespa down to the smallest detail.Features
- Just like the real Vespa. The Peg Perego motor bike has a blasting horn and a dashboard that is the faithful reproduction of the real Granturismo Vespa.
- Its easy to drive and such great fun. Accelerate by rotating the right grip and brake by releasing it.
- The rubber hand grips ensure stable and secure grip.
- Completed with 2 must-have accessories: helmet (optional) and spacious removable object transporter.
- The super complete and super accessorised Peg Perego Vespa will guarantee endless fun.
- The rear-view mirrors have a chrome effect. Located on the handle grips they can be adjusted for the best position.
- The large headlight reflects the light and looks like it really is on.
- A glove compartment is located under the handlebar.
- Many details that add up to complete comfort such as the large and cosy seat, the rear object holder that also functions as a back rest that can be removed to leave space for a strong baggage rack.
- A large footrest accommodates any driving style. The look of the stabiliser wheels fits perfectly with the design. They are perfect for small children who are still a little unsteady and can be removed when the child has acquired the necessary balance.
- The rubber tyres offer the utmost adherence and the large mudguards protect from spray.
- The iron kickstand is very strong and durable.
- The headlights are all reflective.
- The quality of Peg Perego products is reflected in the details that guarantee safety.
- Vespa features a sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering and to protect the vehiclefrom water, mud and sand.
- The 12V/4.5Ah battery is located in the unit under the seat and is protected by a child proof battery lock.
- The battery can be recharged using a household electrical socket, either whilst it is in the vehicle or after removal.
- Comes equipped with battery charger and battery.
- MADE IN ITALY AND MADE IN PEG PEREGO TOYS.
|Why choose it||For young fans of the scooter, the Vespa is a classic that is still modern. Unisex colours. Also suitable for children who are still using training wheels.|
|Main features||Is switched on just like a real motor bike by rotating the accelerator handle. Rubber tyres for secure grip that also work well on the grass. Removable stabiliser wheels for those who still need to develop balance. Spacious rear object holder, rear-view mirrors, glove compartment and seat that ensures a comfortable drive.|
|Additional information||Luggage rack Object holder|
|Number of seats||1|
|Number of gears||1|
|Number of wheels||2|
|Engines||1 x 105W.|
|Battery/Power||1 x 12V/4.5Ah no-maintenance sealed lead acid battery, included in the packaging.|
|Battery charger||1 x 12V battery charger included in the packaging.|
|Alkaline batteries||2 x 1. 5 V AA batteries (not included).|
|Ideal surfaces||Great performance even on hills and uneven terrain.|
|Brake||"All in one" with accelerator/electric brake handle.|
|Radio command frequency||-|
|FM radio with MP3 connector||-|
|Lights and sounds||Horn.|
|Rear load body||-|
|Duration of battery*1||25 min.|
|Speed in 1st gear||4,9 km/h.|
|Speed in 2nd gear||-|
|Speed in reverse||-|
|Size||57,5 x 112 x 82,5 h cm - 22 1/2” x 39 1/6” x 20 2/3” h.|
|Maximum transportable weight *2||30 Kg.|
|Construction material||Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene. PA polyamide. High density PEHD.|
|Compliance||Complies with European Safety Regulation for Toys (safety prerequisite set by EEC Commission) and with “U.S. Consumer Toy Safety Specification”. They are also certified by toy safety authorities under 2009/48/EC directive. They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.|
|Regulation||General Directive for Toy Safety 2009/48/EC EN 71 / 1 -2 -3 Regulation EN62115 Regulation|
|Electromagnetic Compliance Directive||2004/108/EC EN55022 - EN55014 - EN61000 Regulations|
|RAEE European Directive||2003/108/CE|
|RoHS European Directive||2011/65/EU|
*1 The battery duration is indicative only and will vary depending on the way the vehicle is used and the surfaces it is used on. The indicated time is the result achieved if the battery is used at 3/4 of its capacity on flat and compact terrain and for 1/4 of its capacity on uneven or inclined terrain.
*2 Maximum weight of child as verified to guarantee correct functioning of the toy and the battery. (+) = maximum recommended weight for the rear load body and/or trailer.
All SYDNEY METRO orders take approximately 2 to 4 working days. Other state orders take approximately 3 to 5 working days. We can deliver to your work or home address anywhere in Australia. Please ensure that there is someone to receive your order during regular work hours at the address you have provided for delivery. If there is any other information that you would like to know please do not hesitate to contact us. We will attempt to get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that enquiries made over the weekend or public holidays will be handled on the next available business day.
PICK UP OPTION IS AVAILABLE IN SYDNEY PLEASE CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE
We Also Recommend
Peg Perego DUCATI DESMOSEDICI Electric Kids Motobike 6v
Peg Perego SCRAMBLER DUCATI Electric Kids Motobike 6v
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I use batt. 12 v at item which is provide 6v
Thank you for visiting our store!
« With higher voltage, 12V charger *could* charge a 6V battery, but it won't stop charging when that has reached its full potential; it will keep pushing current through the battery and its electrolyte, heating it up, possibly warping its electrodes or boiling its electrolyte, and generally can be counted on – unless charging current is kept extremely low – to destroy the battery, or worse, directly or indirectly cause a fire, with loss of property and even life. » So we don’t recommend using a 12V charger for a 6V battery. Also, this particular item comes with the appropriate 12v charger.