Peg Perego Maxi Excavator
or make 4 interest-free payments of $100.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Endless fun games with Maxi Excavator!
Maxi Excavator is the powerful pedal bulldozer made by Peg Perego that is suitable for children aged 2 upwards. It encourages your child to spend fun days in the open air discovering new activities such as digging, transporting, unloading earth, leaves and small objects.
The large self-propelled Maxi Excavator grabber is operated manually by 2 different levers. The central handle moves the entire arm for digging, paving and collecting material from the ground. The side lever tilts the grabber to download only.
- Maxi Excavator is equipped with a double regulatory system for the seat and the pedal unit, a feature that is generally not present in vehicles on the market.
- The seat and the pedal unit can be adjusted as you wish in line with the physical structure of your child (not only in terms of height). This exclusive regulation ensures maximum comfort for every child, whether they are tall but with short legs or short but with long legs.
- Maxi Excavator is a real heavy class vehicle that will be the centre of attention with its fun horn on the steering wheel and its decorative features such as the reproductions of the engine at the side of the front piece, the aeration grills, the large mudguards and the adhesives on the dashboard featuring the instrumentation of a real tractor.
- Maxi Excavator is always ready to take on the most demanding work in safety. Its high roll bar guarantees extra protectionfor the driver, protecting your child from unseen branches when reversing.
- Even comfort is assured thanks to the drinks holder located in front of the seat and the trailer hook that can be used to connect an optional trailer.
- The long headlight stretches across the entire grill and the indicators at the rear reflect the light and give the impression of being ignited.
- The quality of Peg Perego products is reflected in the details that guarantee safety. Maxi Excavator features a sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand.
- All the internal mechanics, the pedal unit, chain, cog and axle are made from anti-corrosion treated iron.
- EXCELLENT STABILITY AND SAFETY GUARANTEED BY PEG PEREGO.
- MADE IN ITALY AND MADE IN PEG PEREGO TOYS.
|Why choose it||For those looking for a toy bulldozer that encourages children to engage in active and fun play.|
|Main features||Powerful body, grabber with 2 movements, seat and pedal unit can be adjusted, horn.|
|Additional information||Drinks holder.|
|Number of seats||1|
|Number of gears||-|
|Number of wheels||4|
|Alkaline batteries||3 LR44 1.5V button cell batteries (included)|
|Ideal surfaces||Ideal for surfaces such as asphalt, cement, brick, grass, earth and sand.|
|Radio command frequency||-|
|FM radio with MP3 connector||-|
|Lights and sounds||Horn|
|Rear load body||-|
|Speed in 1st gear||-|
|Speed in 2nd gear||-|
|Speed in reverse||-|
|Size||63,5 x 136 x 66,5h cm - 25” x 531/2” x 26” h.|
|Maximum transportable weight*2||25 Kg.|
|Construction material||Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene. PA polyamide.|
|Compliance||Complies with European Safety Regulation for Toys (safety prerequisite set by EEC Commission) and with U.S. Consumer Toy Safety Specification. They are also certified by toy safety authorities under 2009/48/EC directive. They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.|
|Regulation||General Directive for Toy Safety 2009/48/EC EN 71 / 1 -2 -3-9 Regulation|
|Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive||-|
|RAEE European Directive||-|
|RoHS European Directive||-|
*1 The battery duration is indicative only and will vary depending on the way the vehicle is used and the surfaces it is used on. The indicated time is the result achieved if the battery is used at 3/4 of its capacity on flat and compact terrain and for 1/4 of its capacity on uneven or inclined terrain.
*2 Maximum weight of child as verified to guarantee correct functioning of the toy and the battery. (+) = maximum recommended weight for the rear load body and/or trailer.
All SYDNEY METRO orders take approximately 2 to 4 working days. Other state orders take approximately 3 to 5 working days. We can deliver to your work or home address anywhere in Australia. Please ensure that there is someone to receive your order during regular work hours at the address you have provided for delivery. If there is any other information that you would like to know please do not hesitate to contact us. We will attempt to get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that enquiries made over the weekend or public holidays will be handled on the next available business day.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.