Peg Perego Ducati HYPERCROSS Electric Motobike 12v
or make 4 interest-free payments of $250.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
The off-road motorbike, Ducati style
The new motorbike by Peg Perego Hypercross Ducati is simply spectacular. Agile and rich in details, the Ducati Hypercross is the 12 V electric motorbike for children age 3 and up which runs at a speed of nearly 8 km/h and offers unforgettable adventures, even on rough terrain!
- Incredibly easy to ride! To accelerate, you turn the knob, to brake, you step on the brake lever behind the right footrest.
- The off-road rubber tread offers superior traction.
- Unique with its countless stylistic details, such as
the horn, the front headlight that reflects the light, giving the impression it is turned on, and the broad matt windshield: but there is more!
- The main trunk contains a tool-kit to fix any problem and start off again: screwdriver, hammer, wrench and ratchet.
- Ducati Hypercross can travel at two speeds: fast or slow, you decide which by adjusting the button located on the side of the tank under the saddle.
- The motorbike is equipped with stabilising wheels(removable) that are ideal for young drivers who still need a bit of practice.
- The sturdy handlebar in lacquered iron ensures a firm grip when riding off-road.
- The knobs lined in non-slip rubber and the wraparound hand guards protect the fingers and hands even on their sides.
- Ducati Hypercross is designed to be driven comfortably by all children: legs, arms and trunk have all the space they need, whatever their shape.The large anatomical saddle is decorated with a "grip" effect.
- The bare chassis, the large exhaust pipes, the engine and visually gripping decorations offer a realistic touch. The motorbike is equipped with a toy key-ignition.
- The rubber wheels and the high chassis make the Ducati Hypercross remarkably flexible to take on all types of terrain, even the roughest ones.
- The front fork with core in rustproof treated iron guarantees long durability.
- The quality of Peg Perego products is reflected in the details that guarantee safety.
- Ducati Hypercross comes with a sealed base to protect the driver from electrical wires and tampering, and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand.
- The 12V/8Ah battery, located in the compartment under the seat, is protected by a child-proof battery lock.
- The battery can be recharged using a common household socket, either in or out of the vehicle.
- Comes equipped with battery and battery charger.
- EXCELLENT STABILITY AND SAFETY GUARANTEED BY PEG PEREGO.
- MADE IN ITALY AND MADE IN PEG PEREGO TOYS.
|Why choose it||The Ducati motorbike in super-adventure version. Just like a real motorcycle, Ducati Hypercross offers awesome thrills and is incredibly easy to ride! With its powerful horn and 3 trunks.|
|Main features||Agile and rich in details, the Ducati Hypercross is the 12 V electric motorbike for children age 3 and up which runs at a speed of nearly 8 km/h and offers unforgettable adventures, even on rough terrain.|
|Accessories||Certified Ducati helmet.|
|Number of seats||1|
|Number of gears||2|
|Number of wheels||2|
|Engines||2 x 165W (330W total).|
|Battery/Power||1 12V/8Ah sealed no-maintenance lead-acid battery, included in the packaging.|
|Battery charger||1 x 12V battery charger, included in the packaging.|
|Ideal surfaces||Great performance, even on hills and uneven terrain.|
|Wheels||Off-road rubber tread|
|Radio command frequency||-|
|FM radio with MP3 connector||-|
|Lights and sounds||Horn|
|Object holder||3 rear hard top cases|
|Battery duration*1||30 min.|
|Speed in 1st gear||3,8 km/h 2,3 MPH|
|Speed in 2nd gear||7,6 km/h 4,7 MPH|
|Speed in reverse gear||-|
|Size||120 x 66,5 x 83h cm 47,2x 26‰x 32,5 h.|
|Weight||18,8 kg 41,3 lbs|
|Maximum transportable weight*2||30 kg 66 lbs|
|Construction material||Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene. PA polyamide. High-density PEHD.|
|Compliance||Compliance with European Safety Regulations for toys (safety pre-requisite set by the EEC Commission). They are also certified by toy safety authorities under directive 2009/48/EC. They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.|
|Legislation||General Toy Safety Directive 2009/48/EC Directive EN 71 / 1 -2 -3 Directive EN62115|
|Electromagnetic Compliance Directive||2004/108/EC Directives EN55022 - EN55014 - EN61000|
|RAEE European Directive||2003/108/EC|
|RoHS European Directive||2011/65/EU|
*1 The battery duration is indicative and may vary depending on how the toy is used and the surfaces upon which it is used. The indicated time is the result obtained if the battery is used at 3/4 of its capacity on a flat and compact surface, and at 1/4 of its capacity on uneven or inclined terrain.
*2 Maximum approved child weight so as to ensure proper functioning of the toy and the battery.
(+) = maximum weight recommended for the load body and/or trailer.
All SYDNEY METRO orders take approximately 2 to 4 working days. Other state orders take approximately 3 to 5 working days. We can deliver to your work or home address anywhere in Australia. Please ensure that there is someone to receive your order during regular work hours at the address you have provided for delivery. If there is any other information that you would like to know please do not hesitate to contact us. We will attempt to get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that enquiries made over the weekend or public holidays will be handled on the next available business day.
PICK UP OPTION IS AVAILABLE IN SYDNEY PLEASE CONTACT US AT email@example.com BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE
We Also Recommend
Peg Perego DUCATI DESMOSEDICI Electric Kids Motobike 6v
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.