Peg Perego Corral T-Rex Orange Electric Quad 12v
or make 4 interest-free payments of $142.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Corral T-Rex is the electric quad with rechargeable 12 Volt battery for kids age 3 and up; a quad with soft, sinuous lines and a gritty design.
Corral T-Rex is the quad with an off-road personality thanks to the wheels with an extra-high base off the ground to allow driving off road in total safety. Ideal for girls with a truly adventurous spirit who love simplicity but want to drive safely and comfortably.
- Long lasting comfort. Corral T-Rex was designed so that you child can still drive it even when older.
- The large seat guarantees driving comfort for young and old alike.
- Corral T-Rex has a maximum speed of almost 7 Km/h and faces off-road conditions with ease thanks to its 4 large wheels
- The front bumper that protects from accidental bumps and the mud guard that restricts spray.
- The rear flaps offer additional protection from dirt, make the body work look sleek and prevent scratching.
- The handles with an anti-slip design guarantee excellent hold of the handle bar even on uneven ground.
- The large footrests offer excellent support even when cornering. On the right is the accelerator that also works as a brake.
- The All in One Peg Perego technology makes Corral T-Rex extremely easy to drive. The accelerator pedal when released becomes a brake that automatically stops the vehicle in a gentle manner, with no sudden jolts.
- Driving is great fun using the 3 gears: 1-2 and Reverse.
- The highest speed can be blocked by parents using a safety lock until the child has learnt to command the vehicle.
- The gutsy vehicle is adorned with an antenna, two exhaust pipes, the embossed seat and the engine section.
- Corral T-Rex features a sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand.
- The 12V/8Ah battery is located in the unit under the seat and is protected by a child proof battery lock. The battery can be recharged using a household electrical socket, either whilst it is in the vehicle or after removal.
- Comes equipped with battery charger and battery.
- EXCELLENT STABILITY AND SAFETY GUARANTEED BY PEG PEREGO.
- MADE IN ITALY AND MADE IN PEG PEREGO TOYS.
|Why choose it||Corral T-Rex Pink is the special edition with pink and magenta accents for girls who love sports driving with a touch of glamour. Perfect for feisty girls who also have a gentle spirit, Corral T-Rex is the electric quad with rechargeable 12 Volt battery for girls age 3 and up; a quad with soft, sinuous lines and a gritty design.|
|Main features||Large wheels and high trim to drive on any terrain. Spacious cockpit, designed to be driven even when your girl gets a little older.|
|Colour range/versions||Available in two versions: Corral T-Rex and Corral T-Rex Pink|
|Number of seats||1|
|Number of gears||2+R|
|Number of wheels||4|
|Engines||2 x 165W (330W total).|
|Battery/Power||1 12V/8Ah sealed no-maintenance lead-acid battery, included in the packaging.|
|Battery charger||1 x 12V battery charger, included in the packaging.|
|Ideal surfaces||Great performance, even on hills and uneven terrain.|
|Brake||"All in one" with accelerator pedal/electric brake.|
|Radio command frequency||-|
|FM radio with MP3 connector||-|
|Lights and sounds||-|
|Battery duration*1||33 min.|
|Speed in 1st gear||3.4 km/h 2.1 MPH|
|Speed in 2nd gear||6.7 km/h 4.1 MPH|
|Speed in reverse gear||3.4 km/h 2.1 MPH|
|Size||64.5 cm x 99.5 cm x 65.5 cm 25.4x 39.2x 27.8|
|Weight||15.3 kg 33.7 lbs|
|Maximum transportable weight*2||40 kg 88 lbs|
|Construction material||Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene. PA polyamide. High-density PEHD.|
|Compliance||Compliance with European Safety Regulations for toys (safety pre-requisite set by the EEC Commission). They are also certified by toy safety authorities under directive 2009/48/EC. They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.|
|Legislation||General Toy Safety Directive 2009/48/EC Directive EN 71 / 1 -2 -3 Directive EN62115|
|Electromagnetic Compliance Directive||2004/108/EC Directives EN55022 - EN55014 - EN61000|
|RAEE European Directive||2003/108/EC|
|RoHS European Directive||2011/65/EU|
*1 The battery duration is indicative and may vary depending on how the toy is used and the surfaces upon which it is used. The indicated time is the result obtained if the battery is used at 3/4 of its capacity on a flat and compact surface, and at 1/4 of its capacity on uneven or inclined terrain.
*2 Maximum approved child weight so as to ensure proper functioning of the toy and the battery.
(+) = maximum weight recommended for the load body and/or trailer.
All SYDNEY METRO orders take approximately 2 to 4 working days. Other state orders take approximately 3 to 5 working days. We can deliver to your work or home address anywhere in Australia. Please ensure that there is someone to receive your order during regular work hours at the address you have provided for delivery. If there is any other information that you would like to know please do not hesitate to contact us. We will attempt to get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that enquiries made over the weekend or public holidays will be handled on the next available business day.
PICK UP OPTION IS AVAILABLE IN SYDNEY PLEASE CONTACT US AT email@example.com. BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.