Little Tikes LIL' OCEAN EXPLORERS™ 3-IN-1 ADVENTURE COURSE
or make 4 interest-free payments of $50.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Dive into adventure! The Lil’ Ocean Explorers 3- in- 1 Adventure Course stimulates and entertains your baby throughout 3 key developmental milestones. When sitting, baby gets tactile with features like the submarine Peek-A-Boo door, the marine wall, ball drop periscope and multiple clicker knobs. When crawling, watch as your baby explores the course, discovering new ways to play. When standing baby will hear sounds and phrases from their new octopus friend and will be encouraged to play ball! The Lil' Ocean Explorer 3-in-1 Adventure Course stimulates and entertains babies with 3 key developmental milestones: sitting, crawling and standing.
• The Ocean Adventure Course play center has three interchangeable play stations
that can be configured in different ways
• The Octopus play station has a ball drop, clickers and spinners with fun sounds and
music to give positive reinforcement when your child stands or interacts with the toy
• The Submarine play section has a peek-a-boo door with a rotating wheel, a ball
drop, stretch fabric and spinners and clicker knobs.
• Your child will squeal with delight playing peek-a-boo or watching the ball come
through the shoot.
• The stretch fabric on the toy is a new play feature that your child will be sure to love.
• The Underwater play section is a fabric canopy that your child will love to crawl
through. An adorable squid rattle hangs on one side.
• The Adventure course can easily be configured multiple ways by snapping the legs
together on each section.
• There are 20+ sounds
• Volume switch under the octopus handle
• Requires 2 "AA" alkaline batteries (not included)
• Assembly required
Product Size 147.3cmL x 54.6cmW x 54.6cmH --- Weight: 4.08kg.
Box Size: 76.2cm'L x 22.9cmW x 40cmH --- Weight: 4.99kg.
We are proud to offer our customers quality products. We will endeavor to supply you with the product you have ordered in good condition. However, on occasion goods that are sealed within cartons may be faulty as a result of a manufacturing defect from our suppliers. If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us within 5 business days of receiving the goods at email@example.com Please supply your order number from your original confirmation e-mail, as well as a description and images of the damage or defect, along with your e-mail address and phone number. Once we receive all the necessary information we will authorise for the return of the goods and arrange a credit towards your next purchase or send a replacement product after we receive the original item(s) back. Please pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging. Please include all paperwork, parts, and accessories.
- Refund Policy In the event of a change of mind, customer will incur the cost of return postage and be credited the purchase price only. We will not refund shipping charges. Goods must be returned in original condition with all parts and accessories, in re-salable condition.
Our general handling time is 2-4 business days and estimated time of delivery depends on your location. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Delivery can take up to 10 business days. If there are any unforeseeable delays, you will be contacted by our customer service team. Orders will be delivered to you by Australia Post, or where more appropriate, a Courier Service of our choosing. All orders must be signed for. We recommend that your nominated delivery address is one where someone is present to accept your delivery between the hours of 9.00am and 5.00 pm. We cannot guarantee a specific delivery date or time. If no one is present to accept the delivery a slip will be left in the mail box so that you can negotiate a suitable arrangement for final delivery or collection. Although every effort is made to ship your order according to the estimated delivery times provided, estimated ship times may change due to changes in supply or circumstances beyond our control. If your Product has not arrived after the estimated delivery time, please contact us at email@example.com. Title and risk of loss to all products will pass to you on delivery. All orders are delivered by Australia Post or by our designated Courier Service which is an independent courier company. Please do not ASSUME that your package will be delivered by one service or another. We will choose the most appropriate delivery option as outlined above.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.