Hide and Seek Kids Oscar Kids Cubby House
The Oscar Cubby House is supplied pre-stained although in some images the cubby house is painted, which is for display purposes only.
- The Oscar Cubby house is a flat pack cubby house that is made from timber that comes from sustainable legal plantations.
- Comes with great cubby house accessories such as a Flower Box, chalk board and slippery slide and climbing wall.
- Comes with rounded corners for added safety.
* Toys displayed are not included in the sale.
Carton Dimensions & Weight (L x W x H)
Carton 1: 2.2 m x .32 m x .20 m (35 kg)
Carton 2: 1.96 m x 1.14 m x .14 m (47 kg)
Carton 3: 1.82 m x .82 m x .12 m (40 kg)
Carton 4: 1.77 m x .37 m x .13 m (5 kg)
Total Weight: 127 kg
External dimensions (LxWxH): 1.90 m x 1.73 m x 2.51 m
External dimensions inc Slide (LxWxH): 2.40 m x 3.22 m x 2.51 m
Floor Height from the Ground (H): 0.87 m
|Brand||Hide and Seek Cubbies|
Instruction Manual: Download the instruction manual
- The Cubby house must be assembled by an adult/s.
- A Cordless Drill and Phillips Head, as well as a 8mm hex bit for the climbing wall attachments is all that is required to assemble the Oscar Cubby house.
- Takes approx. 2hrs to assemble.
- The Cubby house needs to be assembled on a solid levelled surface.
- The Cubby house comes in pre-fabricated panels, reducing assembly time.
- All panels are flat packed for ease of transport.
- The window and doors are pre attached to the walls.
- The screw holes on the cubby house are pre drilled.
- The roof comes in two pieces.
- During assembly ensure all small, sharp objects are kept out of reach of children at all times
- It is the customer's responsibility to do regular safety inspections of the cubby house and the maintenance of the cubby house (tightening screws when needed)
- To ensure you get years of use from the Oscar Cubby house, it is essential that you paint the cubby house to reduce the weather elements taking its toll.
- Adult supervision is required at all times.
The shipping cost for this item will be calculated at the checkout, alternatively contact us at email@example.com to receive a quote.
Please note that, as this cubby house heavy and bulky, something one person can not safely handle. Therefore, please make sire there is someone home to accept delivery and help unload the boxes.
Please ensure this is arranged prior to delivery. If you are unable to help unload then you will need to organise with the Delivery to have a tail gate truck. Bounce'N'Swing are not liable for the extra costs for this service and will need to be organised with the receiver.
Please not that our courier will not deliver the order if no one is home. We highly recommend placing your best contact number during the order process, in case the driver needs to notify & schedule in a delivery day.
Confirmation must be obtained via a phone call prior to delivery (our courier will contact you), if the customer can not be contacted, the delivery will be postponed until confirmation is received.
If the driver pre-arranges & confirms with a certain delivery day, and arrives with the customer’s goods with no-one at premises to accept the delivery, then a fee will be charged if re-delivery service is requested.
Our carriers will always try to deliver within our estimated delivery times, but late deliveries can happen. We set monthly targets to ensure that our couriers deliver on-time, 97% of the time.
If your delivery is late, we encourage you to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details.
Our team will be able to chase-up our couriers and keep you updated throughout the process.
In the rare instance that short deliveries occur, we recommend to check all of the cartons on the shipping docket to ensure that they match up with the cartons you’re receiving.
We highly recommend to accept the delivery, mark on the shipping docket that it is delivered short and notify us via email email@example.com of this occurrence.
Short deliveries do not necessarily mean items are lost, as some couriers tend to push out deliveries as quick as possible, especially during the busy Christmas or shopping seasons.
Our couriers handle with care, and our packaging includes lots of materials and Styrofoam to prevent any handling or transit damage.
If your carton arrives damaged, we highly recommend to accept the delivery, mark on the shipping docket that the carton has been damaged by crossing out “delivered in good condition”, and notify us via email firstname.lastname@example.org of this occurrence.
Damage to the packaging may not necessarily mean your item has been damaged. We recommend to accept the delivery, inspect the product and notify us of any damages, with a description of the damage and photos attached so we can organise a repair, parts replacement or replacement for the depending on the issue.
For standard deliveries – Our courier does not deliver on the weekend or after business hours, only on weekdays between 9am to 5pm.
Change of the address
If the order has been shipped out, we can no longer alter the address or make any changes to your order.
While in the hands of the courier, changing addresses will incur a redirection fee, as our couriers will need to re-label and alter their system to reflect the changes.
Afterpay & ZipMoney Orders
We do not have to offer refunds, but if you "Change your Mind" and request a refund then the transactions fees will be deducted from the refunded amount. This is due to these charges paid by Bounce'N'Swing
If the items have been sent then NO refunds will be offered.
We do not accept returns on Change of Mind.
Damaged or Faulty Goods
If you have discovered that the equipment purchased is damaged, faulty or possesses a major problem of receiving your item, you have the right to ask for a refund, exchange or repair.
Please see below in relation to warranty claims.
Warranty & Repairs
All Hide & Seek Kids products go through vigorous quality control and assurance testing to ensure that we bring high quality products that will last the distance. However in the rare occasion, if faults do happen, we’ve got excellent after-sales service with parts that will get your equipment up and running again.
If you have a faulty or damaged product, please email through to email@example.com with supporting pictures, your invoice number and basic details. Our team are quick and will normally replies within one business day.
Warranty Period Details
Hide & Seek Kids provides a full minimum 12 months warranty coverage on all new products sold. Warranty begins on date of purchase.
We Also Recommend
Kidkraft Modern Outdoor Cubby House Playhouse
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.