Hide and Seek Kids Bertie Kids Cubby House
or make 4 interest-free payments of $124.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The perfect Cubby House for those that do not have the space available for a bigger sized Cubby. This cute little Cubby comes with a floor, a Flower Box and already painted in a water base stain.
- The Bertie Cubby house is a flat pack cubby house made from timber that comes from legal forests
- The paint that the cubby house is painted in is environmentally friendly
- Windows come with Perspex
- Two opening side windows
- The Bertie Cubby house comes with a floor
- The Bertie Cubby house has a letterbox slot in the front door
- Non lockable door
- The Bertie Cubby house comes in pre-fabricated panels
- The Bertie Cubby house needs to be built on a solid levelled surface
- Easy to assemble approximately 20-30 minutes
- Takes approximately 20-30 minutes to assemble
- The Bertie Cubby house comes partially assembled
- The window and doors are pre attached to the walls
- The screw holes on the cubby are pre drilled
- The roof comes two pieces
Carton Dimensions & Weight
Carton 1: 1.32 m x 1.18 m x .15 m (42 kg)
Carton 2: 1.55 m x .78 m x .11 m (18 kg)
External dimensions (LxWxH): 1.49 m x 1.33 m x 1.58 m
Door Height: 1.13 m
Tools for Assembly: Cordless Drill with Phillips Head Bit & 8mm Hex head is required for the Climbing Wall bolts
Instruction Manual: Provided in the box. Also available for Download
- Adult supervision is required at all times
- The Cubby house must be assembled by an adult/s
- The Cubby House must be assembled on a solid levelled surface, as well as be able to drain water away quickly
- During assembly ensure all small, sharp objects are kept out of reach of children at all time
- It is the customer's responsibility to do regular safety inspections of the cubby house and the maintenance of the cubby house
The shipping cost for this item will be calculated at the checkout, alternatively contact us at email@example.com to receive a quote.
Please note that, as this cubby house heavy and bulky, something one person can not safely handle. Therefore, please make sire there is someone home to accept delivery and help unload the boxes.
Please ensure this is arranged prior to delivery. If you are unable to help unload then you will need to organise with the Delivery to have a tail gate truck. Bounce'N'Swing are not liable for the extra costs for this service and will need to be organised with the receiver.
Please not that our courier will not deliver the order if no one is home. We highly recommend placing your best contact number during the order process, in case the driver needs to notify & schedule in a delivery day.
Confirmation must be obtained via a phone call prior to delivery (our courier will contact you), if the customer can not be contacted, the delivery will be postponed until confirmation is received.
If the driver pre-arranges & confirms with a certain delivery day, and arrives with the customer’s goods with no-one at premises to accept the delivery, then a fee will be charged if re-delivery service is requested.
Our carriers will always try to deliver within our estimated delivery times, but late deliveries can happen. We set monthly targets to ensure that our couriers deliver on-time, 97% of the time.
If your delivery is late, we encourage you to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details.
Our team will be able to chase-up our couriers and keep you updated throughout the process.
In the rare instance that short deliveries occur, we recommend to check all of the cartons on the shipping docket to ensure that they match up with the cartons you’re receiving.
We highly recommend to accept the delivery, mark on the shipping docket that it is delivered short and notify us via email email@example.com of this occurrence.
Short deliveries do not necessarily mean items are lost, as some couriers tend to push out deliveries as quick as possible, especially during the busy Christmas or shopping seasons.
Our couriers handle with care, and our packaging includes lots of materials and Styrofoam to prevent any handling or transit damage.
If your carton arrives damaged, we highly recommend to accept the delivery, mark on the shipping docket that the carton has been damaged by crossing out “delivered in good condition”, and notify us via email firstname.lastname@example.org of this occurrence.
Damage to the packaging may not necessarily mean your item has been damaged. We recommend to accept the delivery, inspect the product and notify us of any damages, with a description of the damage and photos attached so we can organise a repair, parts replacement or replacement for the depending on the issue.
For standard deliveries – Our courier does not deliver on the weekend or after business hours, only on weekdays between 9am to 5pm.
Change of the address
If the order has been shipped out, we can no longer alter the address or make any changes to your order.
While in the hands of the courier, changing addresses will incur a redirection fee, as our couriers will need to re-label and alter their system to reflect the changes.
Afterpay & ZipMoney Orders
We do not have to offer refunds, but if you "Change your Mind" and request a refund then the transactions fees will be deducted from the refunded amount. This is due to these charges paid by Bounce'N'Swing
If the items have been sent then NO refunds will be offered.
We do not accept returns on Change of Mind.
Damaged or Faulty Goods
If you have discovered that the equipment purchased is damaged, faulty or possesses a major problem of receiving your item, you have the right to ask for a refund, exchange or repair.
Please see below in relation to warranty claims.
Warranty & Repairs
All Hide & Seek Kids products go through vigorous quality control and assurance testing to ensure that we bring high quality products that will last the distance. However in the rare occasion, if faults do happen, we’ve got excellent after-sales service with parts that will get your equipment up and running again.
If you have a faulty or damaged product, please email through to email@example.com with supporting pictures, your invoice number and basic details. Our team are quick and will normally replies within one business day.
Australian Consumer Law
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they
come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer law. You are entitled
to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable
loss or damage.
You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality
and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found
Please send all warranty and support inquiries through to the email address:
Our warranty only applies to the original purchaser from where the purchase was made from our www.hideandseekcubbies.com.au online store and is strictly not transferable. All warrantees commence on the date of purchase.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
*Our terms and conditions laid out does not limit any statutory rights which may be available to the Australian consumer in respect of the product, including those under the Australian Consumer Law.
- All warrantees provided are conditional upon family domestic use of the product (not for commercial use)
- All warrantees commence on the date of purchase
- Failure to service the equipment in accordance with the user manual’s specifications and recommendations will void your warranty. For example, Timber components exposed to harsh weathering will need to be re-coated & re-sealed with appropriate paint and sealants to preserve the wood rot/insect damage warranty.
- Timber surface cracks are normal and will not affect the structural integrity of your product. This is not considered a fault under warranty.
- Any modifications made to the equipment will void the warranty. This does not include maintenance or replacing damaged parts with Hide and Seek Cubbies parts.
- Only fittings and accessories provided by Hide and Seek Cubbies should be used with Hide and Seek Cubbies products or your warranty may be invalidated.
- Our warranty does not apply to ordinary wear & tear of the product.
- Liability is limited to the faulty part, which will be repaired or replaced at our discretion.
- The Warranty only applies to purchases made in Australia, and the item must be kept in Australia.
- The Warranty will be void if the product’s fault arises from abuse, incorrect installation, inappropriate usage, weather related damage or Acts of god.
- Having the product assembled by a professional assembler will not extend the warranty term.
- Damage resulting from:
- Transportation (excludes transit damage when dispatched from Northline Freight)
- Abuse, misuse, excessive use, failure to follow instructions, improper or abnormal usage;
- Alteration, modification, defective installation;
- Unauthorised repairs, alterations or modifications from an unauthorised third party;
- Pests, mice, cockroaches or other insects;
- Failing to not seal/paint the cubby house as per Hide and Seek Cubbies recommendations;
- Consumable or Expendable parts (pre-stained Cubbies) such as paint and finish is not covered under warranty, and is considered ordinary wear & tear.
Nothing in this warranty policy limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (“ACL”) (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded. If you are a “consumer” under the ACL, the following notice applies to you:
“Our goods come with warranties and guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (“Consumer Guarantees”).
You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.”
Warranty Period Details
Hide & Seek Kids provides a full minimum 12 months warranty coverage on all new products sold. Warranty begins on date of purchase.
We Also Recommend
Kidkraft Modern Outdoor Cubby House Playhouse
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.