Little Tikes COOK'N'LEARN SMART KITCHEN
or make 4 interest-free payments of $87.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Cook 'n Learn Smart Kitchen has an engaging and unique play experience that kids will love! The kitchen has interactive accessories that come alive with the integrated App that is downloaded to your tablet with iOS7 and above or 4.3 or higher Android mobile device.
Kids will love how the kitchen "magically" recognizes and interacts with some of the accessories.Features:
- Kids will enjoy the realistic play features
- Kitchen has sizzling and cooking sounds
- Kids can "cut" the fruits and veggies to make a meal
- Oven light goes on when the door is opened
- Kids can "grow" fruits and veggies in the kitchen pots
- The interactive kitchen App includes 4 modes of play
- Free play-Traditional role play, the app recognizes and responds to the item they are using with fun animation, encouraging phrases and fun food facts
- Recipes-Open the app’s recipe book and follow the steps to make one of many delicious meals
- Music-Choose from classic nursery tunes, each with special written lyrics that teach letters, numbers, and how different plants grow and become food
- Games -There are both toddler or preschool modes and three different games to play in the app
- Kids can keep track of their progress with fun stickers and trophies that can be located in Reward Fun
- The App must be synced to the kitchen every time kids play
- 46 accessories included
- On/off switch on burner
- Requires 4 "AA" alkaline batteries (not included)
- Tablet pictured is not included
- Assembly Required
- The Cook ‘n Learn Smart Kitchen™ will launch and run on all Android devices 4.3 or higher and all Apple devices running iOS7 and above. Devices must support Bluetooth LE for the app to sync with the kitchen
If App is not recognizing an object:
- Check to be sure it is an item with an RFID chip. These items are: frying pan, pot, chopping knife, spatula, tomatoes (2 halves), apples (2 halves), carrot, broccoli, corn, egg, cheese, pizza, hamburger and apple pie.
- Be sure the item is placed correctly on the burner or cutting board, towards the center for it to be recognized.
- That should be enough to get you cooking in no time! For further instructions and more details on the setup and use of your Little Tikes Cook & Learn Smart Kitchen, be sure to consult the instruction manual.
Product Size: 76.2cmL x 36cmW x 100cmH --- Weight: 9kg
Box Size: 56cmL x 43cmW x 76.5cmH --- Weight: 10kg
We are proud to offer our customers quality products. We will endeavor to supply you with the product you have ordered in good condition. However, on occasion goods that are sealed within cartons may be faulty as a result of a manufacturing defect from our suppliers. If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us within 5 business days of receiving the goods at email@example.com Please supply your order number from your original confirmation e-mail, as well as a description and images of the damage or defect, along with your e-mail address and phone number. Once we receive all the necessary information we will authorise for the return of the goods and arrange a credit towards your next purchase or send a replacement product after we receive the original item(s) back. Please pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging. Please include all paperwork, parts, and accessories.
- Refund Policy In the event of a change of mind, customer will incur the cost of return postage and be credited the purchase price only. We will not refund shipping charges. Goods must be returned in original condition with all parts and accessories, in re-salable condition.
Our general handling time is 2-4 business days and estimated time of delivery depends on your location. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Delivery can take up to 10 business days. If there are any unforeseeable delays, you will be contacted by our customer service team. Orders will be delivered to you by Australia Post, or where more appropriate, a Courier Service of our choosing. All orders must be signed for. We recommend that your nominated delivery address is one where someone is present to accept your delivery between the hours of 9.00am and 5.00 pm. We cannot guarantee a specific delivery date or time. If no one is present to accept the delivery a slip will be left in the mail box so that you can negotiate a suitable arrangement for final delivery or collection. Although every effort is made to ship your order according to the estimated delivery times provided, estimated ship times may change due to changes in supply or circumstances beyond our control. If your Product has not arrived after the estimated delivery time, please contact us at email@example.com. Title and risk of loss to all products will pass to you on delivery. All orders are delivered by Australia Post or by our designated Courier Service which is an independent courier company. Please do not ASSUME that your package will be delivered by one service or another. We will choose the most appropriate delivery option as outlined above.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.